Customer Service Executive
PURPOSE OF JOB
Business Development, Customer Service
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Have thorough knowledge and understanding of various products offered by the company, Operations procedures, Circulars, Company software/ system.
- Open & Close branches on time.
- Comply with the Rules and regulations of the company, Code of Conduct, and terms on appointment.
- Achieving business targets as communicated by superior officers.
- Service to the customers with at most care and respect
- New Customer Acquisition and Retain present customers.
- Adhere to all policies and guidelines for lead generation as well as business closures.
- Execute all activities / campaigns as planned by the respective Branch manager / Area manager/ Senior Officials
- Daily completion and submission of sales reports to the superiors
- Displaying customer centricity by executing all customer interface processes within defined timelines
- Ensure Quality of business sourced as per specified guidelines.
- Follow up of Customers for prompt interest payment and ensure that no accounts are overdue.
- KYC verification and customer appraisal
- Perform the best practices in Gold Appraisal to ensure the quality of the collateral gold and thus nullifying the probable loss to the Company.
- Handling of Cash, Gold counter as per company procedures and norms
- Collecting, updating, and documenting KYC and other customer related details
- Build a database of customer leads through references, canvassing and networking.
- Maintain the Branch records such as files and registers proper and updated with real time entries.
- Maintain proper branch upkeep and hygiene.
- Clean and maintain the Gold Appraisal tools including, Touch stone, Acid and Salt.
JOB ROLE / DEPARTMENTBUSINESS (BRANCH)
BRANCH/LOCATIONVarious locations at Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka
EXPERIENCE01 Year in a similar role
QUALIFICATIONGraduation or Equivalent
SALARYAs per Industry Standards